Monday, November 30, 2009

Coffee in Winter


For coffee lover~! I love the natural texture of linen cotton. It's a well match with dark blue and grey strip! This bag is still in progress...but I just can't wait to hang in at poco! Because poco is a good place to do photo shooting~!!...XD

***
Thanks for visit poco last Saturday, nann nann~! You are the very first mer mer supporter who visit poco~! I have a little gift for you and will pass it to you at your next visit! Hope you have a good time at poco! Thanks for support~!

ps: I am making this bag when your visit....hahahahahkekekee~!

6 comments:

nann nann said...

哦有禮物收么^-^v

看到你很高興哦,你的店布置得很溫馨舒服啊,菜色也不錯,看得出是很用心煮出來的;)

那么下次我試試你們新菜單上的菜啦。

mer mer said...

呵呵,我也很高興見到你~!而且你坐了好久~!所以想謝謝你讓我覺得我們家是舒適的(雖然我很肯定這一點~~呵呵~!)

只要不是我煮的菜就沒有危險啦~!

Agnes Sim said...

OMG..the bag is so lovely le...I like it so much!! cos i like coffee too..kekee

mer mer said...

i like to smell coffee...XD but can't drink~~

Jiun said...

the bag is so lovely.

when is it ready for sell?

mer mer said...

Hi Jiun,

I haven't done the inner part of it, I guess I'll finish it soon before Christmas~! I love this linen series (Perfume bag and Coffee bag) so much~!